The update process for Zerto from version 4.0U4 to 4.5U4
- Update all of your current VRA’s to the current version that is running
- Ensure that all versions of the Zerto Management Software are on the same level
- Stop Zero Management Service when all syncs and restorations have completed at both sites
- Download the update package from the Zerto Support portal on both sites
- Take a copy of the Tweaks file
- Export your VPG’s configuration using the Zerto diagnostic tool at each site
- Snapshot the Zerto Management Servers at each site
- Run the update package
- log back into each site Zerto Management Portal
- Ensure all warnings and alerts have settled and resolved
- Perform VRA updates on each of your VMware hosts
And you are done! Easy!
If anything goes wrong get on the phone to Zerto there support is fantastic! I have just finished my update last night and it went a bit crazy and they soon called me back and helped straight away.